- We ship in the continental US.
- We ship Monday - Thursday. All orders can be expected to arrive 6-9 business days after placing your order.
- Please note, if you live in an area with extreme heat, we only ship Monday and Tuesday for extra precaution!
All average shipping times assume no delays. We take special care in packaging your candles to protect them from weather and possible damage during transit. However, in extreme hot or cold conditions, we recommend minimizing the time a delivered good remains outside (on a doorstep).
Returns and Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE CANDLES
If we made a mistake or your items arrived damaged, we sincerely apologize and will take care of that for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the damaged or defective candle and we will replace it for you, on us!
We are proud of the quality of our handmade candles and we hope you love them, too! If you order a candle or melt and don’t absolutely love it right out of the box, you can return the unused candle within 30 days of delivery. Unused goods may be returned at the customer's expense. When your returned goods arrive at our studio, you will receive a full refund (including the original shipping charge).
We hope you find a new favorite fragrance with every candle purchase! However, we understand that sometimes a fragrance just isn’t for you. If you would like to exchange an unused candle for a different fragrance, please return your candle or melt to the address below and write the desired candle fragrance on your packing slip. Exchanges must be sent back to the Hcubed studio within 30 days of receiving your order. Please note, you will be charged for shipping!
20 W Clarkston Rd Ste A
Lake Orion MI 48362
Why does my candle look wet?
- The spots are caused by shrinkage and air bubbles that occur as the wax is cooling inside the container. Part of the wax pulls away from the glassware and sticks to the container giving it this particular look. Because we do not use any additives, this may happen. There is nothing wrong with your candle
What causes the white marks on my soy candles?
- Occasionally, white marks may appear on soy candles due to the nature of the soy wax. The tiny, white looking crystals on the tops and sides of jars are called frosting and are very similar to the frosted look on chocolate. This is a natural characteristic of soy wax and should not be treated as a flaw. It does not affect the quality or burn of the candle.